Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring Break?

I failed to write for Winter and now it's late Spring and I still have nothing to share to our fellow alumni. There were some submissions though, and I want to welcome them to our website.

  • Raymundo Pons Jr., Class 1968
  • Maria Nieves Del Rosario-Calabrese, Class 1978
  • Wenceslao Arroyo Jr, Class 1980
  • Deity Avila
As in the past years, Class 66 will be holding their annual reunion on Black Saturday.
I feel bad that I can't come to the reunion this year but hopefully our plan to incorporate the BCA Alumni Association will be taken up during the reunion.
I would like to renew my invitation for anyone to send me pictures of their Class Reunions or events. I don't want anyone to think that the BCA Alumni website is only for the Class of 66 so PLEASE...send me pictures
As soon as the Alumni Association is formed, I will make changes to the Website. I'll try to get the approval from the officers to make it the Official Website. I will also be sending out request for everyone to join the BCA Alumni Association and commit pledges for the BCA Alumni Scholarship Fund.
Until the next post....be happy!!!

No comments: